WordPress is a development platform that is constantly advancing. Frequent changes are being done to add new functionalities, and improve the existing ones. Most of the business owners ignore to maintain their websites, just because of their busy schedule. That is where we can help.
At GlassMedia, our professional WordPress developers aim to make your website perform smoothly, and securely. We achieve this by implementing and upgrading the latest versions of WordPress, and required plugins.
Let us worry about the performance of your website
Our team of WordPress experts in Brampton will manage the security and health of your website, which in turn will enhance its performance. We are responsible for all content updates, WordPress plugin updates, spam removal, copy writing, broken link monitoring, and WordPress assistance.
Get A High Profile WordPress Maintenance Solutions Today.
WordPress Maintenance Services
We offer WordPress support services to all websites, varying from small to medium level. Our support packages provide services that guarantee security, and peace of mind.
Our monthly plan includes:
- Website backup and cloning
- WordPress core updates
- Plugin updates
- Optimizing Database
- Repairing Broken Links
- Monthly Reports
Our Total WP Support Package covers:
- WordPress Support
- WordPress Maintenance
- Fixing a hacked site
- WordPress Ecommerce Support
- Cleaning up hidden malwares
Benefits of Maintaining a WordPress Website
- Shall keep it safe and secure for visitors.
- Optimize its performance with faster load times.
- Makes your website SEO friendly.
- Stabilize and protect the webpage content.
- Ensure rapid recovery from errors and crashes.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer initial monitoring and reporting.
- We regularly update your CMS.
- We offer 24/7 email and technical support.
- We take a weekly backup of the site.
- We provide SEO assistance.
- We keep WordPress core and plugins updated.
- We deal with bugs as they arise.
- We protect your website from hackers.
Do you want to get the most from your WordPress website?